Fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system. Functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 20 lb. flywheel and a high gear ratio not found on comparable models means an extremely smooth feel with plenty of resistance at the top end for a machine that will provide a challenging workout. The E55 also has a power incline feature which offers additional resistance as well as variable positions for diversity in your workout at the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 20 levels of incline, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups.
Upper body exercise provides a total body workout. Incline and resistance controls are also integrated into the handles for convenient use.
Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. A heart rate chest strap is also included for hands free pulse monitoring and heart rate interactive programs.
Oversize foot pedals for a comfortable workout. These unique foot pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist and sports enthusiast. Sole engineers have designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other elliptical machines.
This collaboration also produced a revolutionary foot pedal angle adjustment not found on any other elliptical at any price. Not everyone walks the same way; for this reason we have made the E55 pedals adjustable to fit the way you walk. Unlike the E25 and E35, this is done with a dial adjustment. It allows you to angle the pedal from heel to toe, to exactly the setting you want. You can dial in right to the angle that is comfortable for you. This feature also reduces numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons, common occurrences on other elliptical machines.
The four real wheels which ride on heavy duty rails provide a smoother more stable feel and reduce side to side foot pedal motion. A feature found only on more expensive models.
|Weight Capacity(lbs.):||375 lbs.|
|Box Dimensions:||66" X 23" X 34"|
|Controls & Features:|
|Heart Rate Monitoring:||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible|
|Chest Strap Included:||Yes|
|Workout Display:||9.0" LCD|
|Display Color:||White Back-lit|
|Water Bottle Holder:||Yes|
|Flywheel Weight(lbs.):||20 lbs.|
|Incline Adjustability:||Power Adjustable|
|Incline Level:||1 - 20|
|Maximum Stride Length:||20"|
|Warranty: All Service is performed in the home.|
Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
· Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
· Custom Designed Foot Pedals - These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
· Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals - Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
· Power Incline - This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
· Strong Frame - The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.