Introducing the most affordable adjustable stride length elliptical on the market. The E95S takes a balanced approach in terms of providing the benefits between running and elliptical use. Make adjustments in your stride on the go, and take your workout to new levels.
Power adjustable stride allows for users to either shorten or lengthen their gait, all with just the touch of a button. A longer stride creates more of a running motion, but without punishing the joints. Because users vary in height, the adjustable stride in the E95S will help users find that perfect comfort zone during their workout and will give them the peace of mind they need to focus more on reaching their goals and less on aches and pains.
In addition to the power stride feature, the E95S comes with a heavy duty flywheel, large oversized foot pedals, a vibrant 10.1" TFT LCD display and a smooth heavy duty front wheel design. All these features coupled with a dependable warranty, make this Elliptical a strong contender in the fitness arena.
|Item Weight(lbs.):||265 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity(lbs.):||400 lbs.|
|Box Dimensions:||76" X 22" X 39"|
|Controls & Features:|
|Adjustable Stride:||Power Adjustable Stride|
|Maximum Stride Length:||18" - 24"|
|Workout Display:||10.1" TFT LCD|
|Heart Rate Monitoring:||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible|
|Chest Strap Included :||Yes|
|Warranty: All Service is performed in the home.|
Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
· Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
· Custom Designed Foot Pedals - These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
· Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals - Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
· Power Incline - This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
· Strong Frame - The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.