The TT8 is an engineering marvel in every sense. Apples to apples it performs at the same level as commercial models and compares to them in every way, except for price. We're not saying we're better than other respectable commercial brands, we're saying we're comparable, and just by far the better value. TT stands for twenty-two as in twenty-two inches wide. The TT8 treadmill offers a twenty-two inch wide running surface designed to give runners an extra safe and comfortable feel. The extra width truly lets runners run freely without having to think about where they're positioned on the treadmill at all times. It also offers a grated reinforced framework which produces the best foundation for a deck and is rated for stress/use and users up to 400 lbs. This framework, perma-waxed reversible deck, with 3" crowned rollers, offers any runner uncompromising quality for years and years of use. When compared to like models which cost upwards of $5,000, the Sole TT8 is miles ahead of the competition in quality, performance, and value.
If you're looking for a 22" wide treadmill and you want all the options a treadmill can have, the TT8 is your treadmill. The running surface is the largest SOLE has at 60" X 22". The TT8 also comes standard with a 2 ply belt that adds even more to the feel of the treadmill as well as longevity. The belt is engineered on a similar premise to the soles in running shoes. The TT8 offers a top speed of 12mph and a top incline of 15 levels to give you a variety of options for interval workouts. We also add our 6 window dot-matrix display, a whisper deck with a lifetime warranty, and a 4.0 CHP motor with a 10lb. flywheel for smooth and consistent power. The TT8 treadmill has the same great cushion flex deck that other Sole models have to minimize stress to hips, knees and ankles.
The TT8 also comes with Heart Rate Control, complete with a wireless chest strap, to keep you on target for heart rate training. Additionally the TT8 incorporates a cooling system which allows for extended usage with multiple users or long runs without the potential of overheating. The TT8 is built to be used in a light commercial setting and has a light commercial warranty in addition to a standard warranty for just basic home use. The TT8 has every option and upgrade available, it is simply the finest treadmill in the SOLE line, backed by the best warranty in the market.
|Item Weight(lbs.):||299 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity(lbs.):||400 lbs.|
|Deck Size:||37" X 80"|
|Running Surface:||22" X 60"|
|Controls & Features:|
|Motor Info:||4.0 CHP, DC Type|
|Speed:||.5 - 12 mph|
|Incline:||0 - 15 Levels Rack & Pinion gear design|
|Heart Rate Monitoring:||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible|
|Chest Strap Included:||No|
|Sound System:||Yes (MP3 Compatible)|
|Workout Display:||9" LCD|
|Warranty: All service is performed in home.|
|Commercial Warranty: All service is performed in home.|
The Engineering team at SOLE is concerned with a basic design and an emphasis on durable made treadmills. With the market expecting a quality made non-folding product, a stable base and a quiet machine, SOLE works to achieve and meet these consumer demands.
- Convenient Controls - Users want to have the freedom of increasing speed and incline quickly, the display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck - A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%. The reversible deck is the same type used in Commercial grade models and is wax lubricated, which means less work on the motor during use.
- Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
- Large Light Commercial Display Screen - The SOLE LCD console display makes work outs easier and more effective. A vibrant blue screen with large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information
- Message Board - SOLE is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the SOLE Message Board; it is an alphanumeric text center that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wonder how to set up the user profile workout, just push the user profile button the message board will walk you though the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner's manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. After years of seeing people get frustrated in the gym and at home we came up with a better way to help you use the full capabilities of our treadmills, and we made is very user friendly. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motors with Flywheels- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Why do we add a flywheel to our motors? Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life off the motor. They also allow us to offer a start speed of .5mph of 1mph. SOLE also uses much heavier flywheels than its competitors which give you the fluid motion you're accustomed to at the gym or on treadmill costing thousands more.
- Rollers- When we chose the rollers for our treadmill line we went with only the best and outfitted all of our treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. We use 3" rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
- Belts- We use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of our treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Bullet proof frames All SOLE treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, our frames are indestructible thus the lifetime warranty.
- www.TreadmillDoctor.com- There are several companies on the internet that review Treadmills but none is more honest or straight forward than the TreadmillDoctor.com. He tells it like it is and pulls no punches on the quality; or lack thereof, of the treadmill. The amount of traffic that he gets on his site has set him up as the premier location for treadmill research. SOLE has had a relationship with the Doctor for the past 7 years and he has high regard for our treadmills and considers them a huge value in both quality and service. The Treadmill Doctor has spoken and SOLE has passed with flying colors