The TT8 also comes standard with a 2 ply belt that adds even more to the feel of the treadmill as well as longevity. The belt is engineered on a similar premise to the soles in running shoes. The TT8 offers a top speed of 12mph and a top incline of 15 levels to give you a variety of options for interval workouts. We also added a 10.1" TFT LCD display, for easier viewing, a whisper quiet cushioned flex deck, and a 4.0 CHP motor with a commercial grade 10lb. flywheel around the motor to help provide a smooth and consistent power.
Similar to our other treadmills you'll find the same, effective programs that will not only challenge a user to excel but will also keep them on target for reaching personal fitness goals. The Heart Rate Control program for example will keep you on target for heart rate training, whether it be for losing weight or endurance training.
The TT8 is also built to be used in a light commercial setting and has a light commercial warranty in addition to a standard warranty for just basic home use, giving every user the comfort and knowledge that they are buying a superior machine at an absolute unbeatable price. It is simply the finest treadmill in the SOLE line, backed by the best warranty in the market.
*New for this year, the TT8 also now includes blue tooth capability. Allowing users the freedom to transfer workout data from their fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can track their fitness info on the Sole app, or have their data be transferred to other compatible fitness apps.
|Weight Capacity(lbs.):||400 lbs.|
|Running Surface:||22" X 60"|
|Box Dimensions:||84" X 36" X 17"|
|Controls & Features:|
|Heart Rate Monitoring:||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible|
|Chest Strap Included:||No|
|Workout Display:||10.1" TFT LCD|
|Motor:||4.0 CHP, DC Type|
|Speed:||.5 - 12 mph|
|Incline:||0 - 15 Levels|
|Decline:||0 - 6 Levels|
|Pulse Grip Type:||Salutron|
|Warranty: All Service is performed in the home.|
|Frame (Light Commercial):||Lifetime|
|Motor (Light Commercial):||5 Years|
|Deck (Light Commercial):||5 Years|
|Electronics (Light Commercial):||3 Years|
|Labor (Light Commercial):||1 Year|
The Engineering team at SOLE is concerned with a basic design and an emphasis on durable made treadmills. With the market expecting a quality made folding product, a stable base and a quiet machine, SOLE works to achieve and meet these consumer demands.
· Bluetooth Technology - Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
· Decline Deck Design - Users are always looking for ways to simulate their outside workouts, and part of those workouts include the freedom of going uphill as well as downhill. The TT8 is the only treadmill that offers both options and will give users the ability to train with the necessary confidence needed to match their outside workouts with the indoors.
· Convenient Controls - Users want to have the freedom of increasing speed and incline quickly, the display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
· Cushion Flex Whisper Deck - A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%. The reversible deck is the same type used in Commercial grade models and is wax lubricated, which means less work on the motor during use.
· Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
· Large Light Commercial Display Screen - The SOLE display makes work outs easier and more effective. Sole touts two different displays depending on the SKU, a vibrant white back-lit screen or a 10.1" TFT LCD. Both offer large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information
· Message Board - SOLE is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the SOLE Message Board; it is an alphanumeric text center that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wonder how to set up the user profile workout, just push the user profile button the message board will walk you through the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner's manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. After years of seeing people get frustrated in the gym and at home we came up with a better way to help you use the full capabilities of our treadmills, and we made is very user friendly. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
· High Torque Motors with Flywheels- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Why do we add a flywheel to our motors? Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life off the motor. They also allow us to offer a start speed of .5mph of 1mph. SOLE also uses much heavier flywheels than its competitors which give you the fluid motion you're accustomed to at the gym or on treadmill costing thousands more.
· Rollers- When we chose the rollers for our treadmill line we went with only the best and outfitted all of our treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. We use large rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
· Belts- We use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of our treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
· Bullet proof frames - All SOLE treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, our frames are indestructible thus the lifetime warranty.
· Light Commercial - Is meant for 5 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes and non-due paying gyms.