SOLE proudly offers a satisfaction guarantee on all our products! Give it your all for 30 days, and if it doesn’t fit your needs, you can return it!
Beyond the 30 days we are dedicated to having the quality of our products match the quality and dedication of your workout. That’s why all our units are backed by a comprehensive guarantee on frames and motors, and our warranties on parts and labor are included at no cost to the customer. For additional warranty information check out the product specs on each unit page. If we are unable to fix it, we will replace it!
Unlike many of our competitors, we will not require you to box up the unit. We will take back your open box return, secure it for you at the time of pickup and ship it back on us. Although the unit does not have to be boxed up, it will be picked up in the way it was delivered. This means if the unit was delivered curbside, it will still need to be outside in an accessible place, whether in pieces or fully assembled. If you paid for an upgraded shipment like assembly, that fee is nonrefundable, but we will go into your home and remove it in the same way it was delivered.
You don’t even have to wait for the machine to arrive back at our facility for a refund. Simply notify us by emailing email@example.com with your return tracking number as soon as the unit is picked up, and your refund will be processed within 48 business hours of us being notified. Please note that replying with the tracking number is very important to obtaining the refund. If we do not receive your return tracking number, it will delay the refund until that is received.
Important Information and details
- The 30-day return policy is only applicable if the unit is purchased directly through the SOLE website. If the unit was purchased from an authorized retailer, please refer to that specific merchant for return information and policies.
- A Return Request must be initiated within 30 days to be eligible for a return. The 30 days starts from the date received for curbside deliveries, or the date assembled if you paid for that upgrade.
- A Return will not be authorized beyond the 30-day trial period.
- If a product is out of the 30-day window, but still under warranty and is deemed non-field repairable, SOLE Fitness reserves the option to replace the defective product with a product of equal, or better, features and functionality.
- The customer is responsible to make reasonable efforts to allow us to repair the unit before a replacement can be considered. Accommodations may include allowing a field technician going to the home, or working with an in-house technician over the phone, to diagnose and understand the problem.
- The determination of a unit being non repairable is at the complete discretion of SOLE Fitness.
- For a return or replacement, the unit will be picked up and delivered (when applicable) with the same method as the original delivery.
- If the unit was originally delivered curbside; it will need to be outside, in an accessible location at the scheduled time of pick up. The shippers can take the machine fully assembled, or in parts, as long as it is outside. If this requirement is not met at the time of the appointment, the unit will not be picked up and a rescheduling fee may apply.
- If the unit was originally delivered with a paid upgrade and put into a room of choice or assembled, we will pick it up from the location inside the home, assembled or in pieces.
- On approved returns, Sole will credit back the full amount paid for the unit and applicable taxes. The original shipping costs are non-refundable. These non-refundable costs include any upgraded shipping costs, assembly services, and rural or accessorial fees associated with initial delivery.