|Item Weight(lbs.):||249 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity(lbs.):||400 lbs.|
|Box Dimensions:||66" X 23" X 34"|
|Controls & Features:|
|Heart Rate Monitoring:||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible|
|Fit Test Program:||Yes|
|Workout Display:||10.1" TFT LCD|
|Water Bottle Holder:||Yes|
|Flywheel Weight(lbs.):||32 lbs.|
|Incline Adjustability:||Power Adjustable|
|Maximum Stride Length:||20"|
|Pulse Grip Type:||Salutron|
|Warranty: All Service is performed in the home.|
|Frame (Light Commercial):||Lifetime|
|Electronics (Light Commercial):||3 Years|
|Parts (Light Commercial):||3 Years|
|Labor (Light Commercial):||1 Year|
Easy to use electronic console with vibrant display. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
· Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
· Custom Designed Foot Pedals - These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
· Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals - Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
· Power Incline - This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
· Strong Frame - The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
- Light Commercial - Is meant for 5 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes and non-due paying gyms.